I had some requests so here is the update notes posted by EA_Jesse on the Official Forums:
Here are the update notes for 03/24/16.
The Aurodium Data Pack has returned! This Pack is currently the only way to unlock a brand-new character, Tusken Shaman. The Pack will only be available to players who have spent at least $199.50 US Dollars (or region equivalent). The content of the pack includes:
o Tusken Shaman character Shards OR the full character
o 5 Synergy character Shards (Tusken Raider or URoRRuR’R’R)
o 100k Credits
o 10 4-star Training Droids
o 2 Ability Material MK III
- The Jedi Master and Apprentice Pack is no longer available.
- Magmatrooper has been added to Galactic War shipments.
Offensive Healer that can also boost Offense and rapidly stack Damage Over Time effects.
- Basic: Desert Toxins
Deal Physical Damage to target enemy with a 70% chance to inflict Damage Over Time for 2 turns. This attack inflicts an additional Damage Over Time effect if that target was already suffering a negative status effect.
- Special: Rite of Savagery
All allies gain Offense Up for 1 turn and recover health equal to 10% of Tusken Shaman's Max Health, plus an additional 5% for each enemy suffering a Damage Over Time effect.
- Unique: Master Storyteller
Whenever any unit is defeated, all Tusken allies gain 10% Turn Meter and and recover 5% of their Max Health.
Character Bug Fixes
- Fixed Barriss Offee getting less Turn Meter than intended for dispelling allied debuffs with Swift Recovery. Tooltip also updated for clarity.
- Luminara Unduli's Master Healer's Blessing tooltip corrected (Heal Over Time effect is based on her Max Health, not the receiver's).
- Fixed a bug that could cause Kylo Ren's Outrage ability to not deal bonus damage if he began a fight with less than half Health.
- The Heal Over Time effects on Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee’s Leader abilities will now continue to function on other allies after they are defeated.
- The Speed Up and Offense Up effects granted by IG-100 MagnaGuard's Relentless Assault ability no longer expires instantly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented MagnaGuard's Relentless Assault ability from granting Speed Up on MagnaGuard's first turn if it hadn't received damage since the beginning of the battle.
- The Healing Immunity effect applied by Darth Sidious's Deathstroke ability no longer ignores Dispels after being upgraded at Rank 5.
- The Healing Immunity effect applied by IG-88's Mortal Wound ability no longer ignores Dispels.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Stun effect on Ugnaught's Droid Experts ability to expire before forcing the victim to skip their turn.
- Fixed Coruscant Underworld Police gaining less Potency than intended from Non-Lethal Specialist.
- Princess Leia’s Rebel Tactics ability no longer shows +50% Critical Hit Damage when used, it now displays the correct value of +25%.
- General Bug Fixes
- Art adjustments have been made to several stages to prevent the camera from clipping the terrain.
- TIE fighters can no longer be seen in the background of Palpatine’s Chamber.
Additional things being worked on:
- Dispel is still being worked on as there are certain buffs that can’t be dispelled. These fixes require additional work from our design team and will be changed in a future update.
- DoT effects being able to defeat an enemy is still being worked on and will be implemented in a future major update.
See the original post here. Check out my Live Stream Replay where I go over the new updates here or view below: