EA_Jesse posted today about the guild features that will be released this month. The LordSkunk.com Community is excited for the release of the guilds features. If you are interested in joining a LordSkunk.com Community guild be sure to download Discord to chat and coordinate with us. Be sure to check out the upcoming Live Streams for more Guild and Raid discussion. See the guild notes below:
One of the major features of the update later this month is the ability to form Guilds. This major feature will change the way the game is played by opening up new activities such as Raids and Daily Guild Activities.
Here is a preview on some of the new things coming:Guilds
- Maximum Guild size is 50 players
- There will be 3 ranks in Guilds: Guild Leader, Officer and Member
- Guilds can have a custom name and choose an icon that best represents them
- Guild leaders can set membership requirements, including requiring approval to join and minimum level
- Players can join a Guild in a variety of ways, such as viewing a list of recommended Guilds or receiving an invitation from an Ally
- A Guild Leaderboard of all Guild members will be sortable by a variety of criteria ranging from power to contribution
- There will be 2 new types of currency introduced with Guilds, Guild Bank Currency and Individual Guild Currency
- Shared Activities may be completed to earn Guild Currency that can be used to make purchases in Guild Shipments
- There are multiple tiers of difficulty for Guild Activities
- When an Activity is completed all members will be granted Guild Currency, with the highest contributors getting bonus currency
- Activities will change daily
Stay tuned as we unveil more information about Raids and the other features coming to the major update later this month!
What are your thoughts? Leave a comment below.